Glad to answer any questions about optical fiber communication products!
The terminal closure is designed for use in outside plant fiber access networks. This product enables fast and easy connection and termination of customer drop cables while increasing deployment velocity. Its reliability and flexibility make it the ideal choice for network access point terminals in FTTX, aerial fiber installations and all fiber access network deployments in harsh environments. It is also the ideal solution in 5G and LTE applications to bring fiber to antenna systems (FTTA). Externally mounted hardened adapters allow for future installation of drops without closure reentry. Used in either spliced or pre-terminated applications, together with hardened pre-terminated outdoor cable cords it greatly increases labor efficiency and reduces the overall installation time required to connect customers in FTTX networks.
• IP67 protected
• Polycarbonate, UV-Resistant
• 12/24 port capacity Max
• High compatibility: Can be assembled ODVA, OptyTap, Fullax, Mini SC, PDLC, RJ45 or power adapter.
• Splitters can be installed inside
• Factory sealed or field assembly.
• Strong enough to work under 1200N pulling force
• Decreased angle surface and height make sure no connector interfering when operating.
• Meet IEC 61753-1 standard.
• Cost effective: save 40% operating time.
• Wall-mounting, aerial installation or pole installation.