HTB8020 FTTH Optical Fiber Enclosure is a rugged, low-cost, low-profile interconnection between the central office and multi-dwelling units of the FTTx application. The design of the 16ports fiber distribution box combines the functionality of a local convergence cabinet with Terminal BOX.
Its multi-layer design allows installers to access only the components necessary for initial installation or subscriber turn-up. It has 2 indoor/outdoor cable entrances and 16 ports for drop fiber optic cables. Usually used to assemble with 1:16 PLC Splitter inside with 16pcs fast connectors drop cables.
· HTB8020 from Optic Network Technology is rugged, low cost, low profile interconnection between central office and multi-dwelling units of FTTx application.
· The design of Termination Box-16C combines the functionality of a local convergence cabinet with Terminal BOX.
· Its multi-layer design allows installers to access only the components necessary for initial installation or subscriber turn-up. It can house the splitter and allows for pigtail splicing of distribution/drop cables as needed
· Indoor or outdoor rated
· available 1×4, 1×8, 1×16 splitter as well as 2×4, 2×8, 2×16 splitter
· Max. up 16 pcs of FTTH drop cable or pigtails
· Suitable for wall-mounting or pole mounting application
· 2 inlet ports and 16 outlet ports
|Dimension( L×W×H )||306mm×236mm×106mm|
|Function||cable terminal, passive splitter|
|Adapter type||SC Simplex|