Project Description(Last Updated On: February 1, 2020)
· HTB8008 is designed for use in residential and business applications for the termination of up to four fibers. The wall box enables the installation of either a single Blown Tube cable using up to a 4 fiber blown unit or two 2 fiber ruggedised cables to be spliced to four SC pigtails (PC or APC), which connect to adapters at the base of the unit.
· The unit can be quickly installed within an office, house or communication room environment.
· Ergonomic design.
· Ability to allow cables to enter from rear or bottom of the unit.
· All fibres are positively managed to maintain a 30mm minimum bend radius.
· Optional Removable rear entry cable management.
· Flip tray to allow access to connectorised tails and cable entry.
· Removable cover for easy access.
· Tamperproof cover security screws available as an option.
· Unit manufactured from fire resistant UL94-V0 rated material.
· Patchcords exit unit on bottom face and are protected by two protection covers.
· Standard colour white. Other colours available on request.
|Application||3.0 x 2.0 mm drop cable or indoor cable|
|Fiber diameter||125μm ( 652 & 657 )|
|Number of splice trays||1|
|Maximum Cable Diameter (mm)||10|
|End-use temperature||-20°C to + 50°C (5 to 95% RH)|
|Inner Packing Dimensions||160*95*33 mm|
|Installation Size||90 mm|