· Optical Magnification: 100X, 160X, 200X, 3D20X, 400X
· Power Requirements: 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries
· LED: Rated life: 10000 hrs
· Weight: 0.6 kg
· Size: 225mm/8.76 “Length x 32mm/1.25” Diameter
· Controls: Momentary on/off switch; Fine-focus control
· Laser Safety Filter: Built in
· Adapter interface: Use interchangeable, presented universal or dedicated adapters
Step 1. Input the Fiber which will be checked into the Fiber Insert Entrance, insert another fiber connector into the light source entrance
Step 2. See from the Eyepiece and press on the on/off LED switch (Illumination)
Step 3. Adjust the focus control, just to find the clearest viewing.
All products from our company are warranted to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery. The warranty does not apply to any instrument which has become worn, defective, damaged or broken due to abuse, misuse, tampering, or unauthorized repair. Under this warranty, we will repair or replace, without charge to the purchaser, any part of which upon our examination, appears to be defective in materials or workmanship.
How to choose between the CL-Series and the OL-Series?
Both series of our Hand Held Fiber Microscope provide excellent views of the ferrule and face. We recommend 400x magnification for single-mode and 200 x magnifications for multi-mode:
(1) If you frequently terminate fiber and have received professional training, you are probably best served by our CL-Series microscope.
(2) If you only occasionally terminate fiber, and are unsure, you might consider the OL-Series.