SC SM 12Fibers Fiber Optic Bundle Pigtail
Compliant with IEEE 802.3z standards for Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet applications
· Active device termination
· Telecommunication networks
· Local Area Networks (LANs)
· Data processing networks
· Test equipment
· Precise installations
· Wide Area Networks (WANs)
· SC connectors;
· 4Fibers, 8Fibers, 12Fibers, 24Fibers, 96Fibers or 144Fibers version on request;
· UPC or APC polish available;
· Any other connector type at another side upon request;
· Fan-out on request;
· Superior quality standard UPC/APC polishing;
· 100% factory test (Insertion Loss & Return Loss);
· 0.9mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional.
Perfect custom service:
You are browsing HOLIGHT’s official website, feel free to cantcat us, please click the icon below!
Pre-terminated Pigtail SC Single Mode 12Fibers for Optical Fiber
12core fiber pigtail fans out into 900µm tight-buffered fibers that are color-coded to TIA-598-A industry standards for ease of use. The distribution pigtail is colored yellow (Single Mode) and custom length according to requirement.
|Fiber Mode||9/125 SM||Jacket Color||Yellow|
|Fiber Type||12Fibers||Jacket Material||LSZH / PVC / OFNP|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.2dB||Operating Temperature||-40~75°C|
|Return Loss||≥30dB||Storage Temperature||-45~85°C|
Quality and standards are the foundation of HOLIGHT. We are dedicated to providing customers with the outstanding, standards-compliant products and services.
HOLIGHT has passed many quality system verification, like CE, RoHS, established an internationally standardized quality assurance system and strictly implemented standardized management and control in the course of design, development, production, installation and service.
Please Note: Each fiber patch cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
High Quality Fiber Optic Cable Guarantee
Our Test Assured Program Take a look at our fiber patch cable test program and see what truly sets us apart